From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Command for sync history
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 05:19:41
1 Saphirus Sage wrote:
2 > Dale wrote:
3 >
4 >> Hi,
5 >>
6 >> I read and even used this command several times but I can't remember
7 >> what it is now. I searched the forums and even searched through the
8 >> 30,000 emails from this list and can't find it. I did search through
9 >> the emails, not read them all. I even did a equery files gentoolkit and
10 >> portage, no bells went off there either. Anyway, there is a command
11 >> that you put -s after and it lists the sync date and times. I just
12 >> can't recall what it is.
13 >>
14 >> Any clues? I'm loosing my little mind over here. :/
15 >>
16 >> Thanks
17 >>
18 >> Dale
19 >>
20 >> :-) :-)
24 > If you have gentoolkit emerged, the command is "genlop -r <package
25 > name>". Seriously, it was in the man for genlop, but it's cool, I like
26 > being helpful, or at least thinking I am.
31 That's the one. I'm not going to tell how many times I used that and it
32 just plain escaped me. My problem was that I couldn't remember the
33 command so I had no clue what man page to look at.
34
35 Thanks much.
36
37 Dale