From: Steven Susbauer <stupendoussteve@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] sata drive on abit fatal1ty an8-sli
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2005 06:25:17
1 Well it looks like either Linux or Gentoo's live cd don't support the
2 3gb/sec SATA yet. It does load the sata_nv driver, but it doesn't seem to do
3 anything with it since it's an older version. I guess I'll have to wait
4 until I have a monitor and can run Partition Magic or something (though I do
5 plan on totally reformatting once I can actually use the system).
6