From: Mart Raudsepp <leio@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] All Gentoo signing key expired and no way to fix it
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2018 13:22:55
1 Ühel kenal päeval, T, 03.07.2018 kell 14:00, kirjutas gevisz:
2 > Are you, by any chance, running this command through something like
3 > > lxc-attach or ssh?
4 > > I had the exact same problem two days ago and it turned out to be
5 > > something about the
6 > > environment being passed to the remote system. Sourcing
7 > > /etc/profile did the trick.
8 >
9 > No, I do it on my desktop staying just in front of me.
10 > So, no need for ssh (and I do not know what lxc-attach is at all).
11 >
12 > Still, sourcing /etc/profile somehow helped:
13
14 How do you obtain root privileges for the command?
15
16 If you use su, you should be using "su -" (or "su -l" or "su --login"),
17 not "su".
18
19 If you use sudo, you might need to pass -i (--login) option to it.
20
21 And I mean that in general, not just for overcoming this error.
24 Mart