From: Pau Peris <sibok1981@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Remove redundant entries in "world" - howto
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 19:07:13
1 The following lines creates an auditWorldFile.log log file which will
2 show packages requires by other packages, so theones you can safely
3 remove.
6 #!/bin/bash
7
8 n=`wc -l /var/lib/portage/world|awk '{ print $1 }'`;
9 for i in `seq 1 $n`;do
10 pkg=`cat /var/lib/portage/world|head -n$i|tail -n1`;
11 echo -e "Packages depending on $pkg." >> /tmp/auditWorldFile.log
12 equery d $pkg >> /tmp/auditWorldFile.log
13 echo -e "" >> /tmp/auditWorldFile.log
14 done;