From: lukash <lukkash@×××××.cz>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Setting up Gnome's Online Accounts with Microsoft Exchange
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2017 09:41:58
1 On Wed, 2017-02-01 at 22:46 +0000, Mick wrote:
2 > Has anyone been able to connect to a MS Exchange server using Gnome's
3 > Online
4 > Accounts wizard, or Evolution with the gnome-extra/evolution-ews
5 > plugin?
6 >
7 > I've tried various settings and it fails to connect with 'Code 10 -
8 > Unexpected
9 > response from the server', or an error about no webdav available.
12 I've got evolution-ews working. From what I remember setting it up, it
13 was moderately painful, the details I forgot - your error doesn't ring
14 a bell.
15
16 Looking at the account configuration, there's not much special. The
17 only configuration that stands out is these under 'Receiving Email':
18
19 Host URL: https://YOUR_SERVER/EWS/Exchange.asmx
20 OAB URL: https://YOUR_SERVER/OAB/SOME_LONG_HASH/oab.xml
21
22 And there's a 'Fetch URL' button next to the 'Host URL' input, and I
23 think it did fill in these URLs automatically when setting up the
24 account.
25
26 HTH,
27 Lukas