From: Ralf Stephan <ralf@×××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Mathematical Formulas
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 12:15:04
1 > I was being very ambiguous the first time and I apologise. The problem is
2 > that I have some readily written texts in Windows doc format which contain
3 > mathematical formulas and I need to be able to read them.
4
5 Not knowing if it's possible to read that with OpenOffice,
6 I would advise you to rewrite in LaTeX. It's a good way to
7 learn the typesetting and you'll love how it looks. If you
8 care for your text use LaTeX. Do you think all the scientists
9 who put their preprints on arXiv.org can be wrong?
12 Regards,
13 ralf
16 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list