From: Vlad Dogaru <ddvlad@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Mathematical Formulas
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 09:45:12
1 On 1/11/07, Ralf Stephan <ralf@×××××××××××××.de> wrote:
2 >
3 > > Gentoo fits like a glove,even to a newbie such as myself, but I can't
4 > get
5 > > AbiWord to display mathematical formulas in my documents. Is there a
6 > > package
7 >
8 > Depends on which documents but you don't want any other output
9 > than that from LaTeX. This is the true math standard. You can
10 > convert to Postscript, PDF, bitmap from there and thus include
11 > it in any other doc format.
14 > Regards,
15 > ralf
18 I was being very ambiguous the first time and I apologise. The problem is
19 that I have some readily written texts in Windows doc format which contain
20 mathematical formulas and I need to be able to read them.