From: econti <contiemilio@×××××.it>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE password
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 19:49:19
1 Dirk Heinrichs ha scritto:
2 > Am Samstag 24 November 2007 schrieb econti:
3 >
4 >> Hi all,
5 >> to-day I wanted ro emerge kdebase-kioslaves.
8 > Why?
11 >> To do so I had to unmerge kdebase,
14 > Why?
17 >> then to emerge again every single application of kdebase:
18 >> konqueror, konsole, kate, kcontrol, kdm, etc.
21 > Why?
24 >> Now I am not able to login anymore!!!!
27 > Error message? What happens _exactly_???
30 >> Neither as root nor as user.
31 >> I tried to set a new password on console using "passwd" with no result.
34 > You couldn't change the password, or still couldn't login?
35 >
36 > Bye...
37 >
38 > Dirk
39 >
40 I was able to change the password, but the new password did not work on kdm.
41
42 So . . . I unmerged all the single app, unmerged kdebase-kioslaves and
43 emerged kdebase.
44 Now all works as before.
45
46 Thank you