From: "Jc García" <jyo.garcia@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Catastrophic bug in the firefox 'ProfileManager' function
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 01:46:03
1 2015-07-20 17:18 GMT-06:00 walt <w41ter@×××××.com>:
2 >
3 > Lesson learned: if you need to start firefox with a fresh profile,
4 > just move your ~/.mozilla directory out of the way and let firefox
5 > create a new one from scratch.
8 Using firefox sync is also an option, and If you don't want Mozilla
9 having stored the info(According to what I have read it is encrypted),
10 you can run the sync server on your own(I been wanting to put together
11 the ebuilds necessary to emerge it easily but always procrastinate
12 about it.)