From: Richard Fish <bigfish@××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] libstdc++.so.6 - another gcc upgrade problem?
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 22:52:09
1 On 9/5/06, Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > So, to recapitulate: I've emerged gcc, remerged the system, remerged world,
3 > revedep-rebuild --library libstdc++.so.6 and I ended up with an awfully ugly
4 > Fluxbox and KDE applications:
5 >
6 > http://gentoo.michaelkintzios.fastmail.fm/gcc-result.jpg
7
8 It looks ok to me...but I suppose maybe the theme you have chosen is
9 not being used? Have you tried running the KDE control center
10 (kcontrol) to reset your themes?
11
12 For fluxbox...I know nothing about it so hopefully others will have
13 some advice here.
14
15 > $ kdestart
16 > -bash: kdestart: command not found
17
18 Hey, me too!
19
20 ~ > kdestart
21 bash: kdestart: command not found
22
23 Of course by now you've probably read Bo's response and realized you
24 want "startkde". ;-)
25
26 -Richard
27 --