From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Tips for fresh install with GRUB2+RAID1+LVM2
Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 15:09:05
1 On Wednesday 20 May 2015 15:26:59 I wrote:
2
3 > Looks like I don't have much of an excuse now. I'll think of something
4 > though... ;-)
5
6 Never a truer word...
7
8 I followed the instructions in https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/GRUB2_Migration,
9 after copying my grub.conf as you suggested, but when I rebooted, the GRUB2
10 menu text was minuscule, it only included one of the five kernel lines it
11 should have, and when it ran it didn't start my RAID devices.
12
13 As I said before, maybe later. I need to find out far more about GRUB2 before i
14 dive in, and that's not for today.
17 Rgds
18 Peter