From: Thufir <hawat.thufir@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Daniel Robbins' come back ?
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 06:38:13
1 On Mon, 14 Jan 2008 16:51:33 +0000, James wrote:
2
3 > You still believe gplv3 is a good thing? I think *GPLv3* is the spawn of
4 > Satan, and that's the reason most of the kernel devs did not go for that
5 > *horse hockey*!
6
7 I don't think that I was advocating gplv3, certainly that wasn't my
8 intent, just that (as a user) I wouldn't want Gentoo to use a BSD (or
9 Apache) license.
10
11 I think I'll try to refrain from further participation in this thread.
12 Sometimes I like to stir things up, but this isn't one of them :(
16 -Thufir
19 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list