From: Joseph <syscon@×××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Transfer OLD HD content to new HD
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 06:20:59
1 On Fri, 2006-06-02 at 14:37 +0930, Iain Buchanan wrote:
2 > Lastly, what does the program do? My wife is a Dental Assistant, and
3 > I've been trying to convince her boss to switch to a computer based
4 > appointment and record system, but he doesn't want to spend any
5 > money...
6
7 I forgot to mention, they are using some kind of MaxiDent program; it
8 doesn't do much besides recording basic operation about dental
9 procedures billing codes etc.
10 All it does it matches the procedure dentist perform on a patient
11 against code so the can submit the claim electronically or print it on
12 the form and send it to insurance company for claim.
15 #Joseph
16 --
17 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list