From: Grant Taylor <gtaylor@×××××××××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] installing virtual machine under gentoo
Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2022 05:11:56
1 On 1/1/22 10:07 PM, John Covici wrote:
2 > Maybe I have to log out of everything with my user name even though
3 > most of the logins are to virtual consoles?
4
5 You typically need to log out of X11 sessions and log back in for them
6 to see the new groups.
7
8 But you say "virtual consoles", which tells me (Control)-(Alt)-(F#)
9 which means that any given virtual console should be able to see the new
10 groups if it logs out and logs back in, even if others stay logged in.
15 Grant. . . .
16 unix || die