From: "Markus Döbele" <mar_doe@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Lost Labyrinth
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 22:00:09
1 Okay, then lets use sourceforge.
2 I will release a new version tonight! Will be 1.0.2.
3
4 (Integrated 10 new magical items, The special levels look really nice now and
5 I included a new one: underground forest. The dragon room is new. And we got
6 a room for trainers now :-) )
7
8 How do we handle it with sourceforge that we always get the newest version?
9 Do I have to edit the same release all the time. Or is there a mechanism that
10 gets the neweset file automatically?