From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: OT: ssh/scp on XP and gentoo
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 14:03:29
1 Dan Farrell <dan <at> spore.ath.cx> writes:
4 > > I'd be curious what folks on this list recommend, or any other
5 > > software for such interoperability between gentoo and XP/vista
6 > > systems.
7
8 > I, too, highly recommend PuTTY. It has lots of nice options, and needs
9 > no installation, but rather will happily run straight from download.
10 > It's tiny and fast, and supports telnet, rsh, and some others, as well
11 > as SSH. The putty people also put out a SCP client, but I didn't much
12 > like it; working from the command line in windows is just so painful.
15 OK,
16
17 Lots of feedback. I'm going to try some things and see what I like.
18
19 Thanks! to all that responded with information and suggestions.
20
21 James
29 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list