From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gentoo in a VM
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2018 10:13:46
1 On Tue, 06 Mar 2018 10:05:05 +0100, J. Roeleveld wrote:
2
3 > > https://linuxhint.com/install-gentoo-virtualbox/
4 > >
5 > > I'm sure the author would like to correct any errors anyone finds.
6 > >
7 > > No, I'm not going to try this at home (grin) !
8 >
9 > After a quick read-through, it seems ok.
10 > But I do miss quite a bit of steps to turn it into a usable system.
11
12 Apart from a few screengrabs and advice on creating the VM in the first
13 place, what benefit does this have over the handbook?
17 Neil Bothwick
18
19 My Go this amn keyboar oesn't have any 's.