From: R0b0t1 <r030t1@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gentoo in a VM
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2018 16:44:31
1 On Tue, Mar 6, 2018 at 4:13 AM, Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk> wrote:
2 > On Tue, 06 Mar 2018 10:05:05 +0100, J. Roeleveld wrote:
3 >
4 >> > https://linuxhint.com/install-gentoo-virtualbox/
5 >> >
6 >> > I'm sure the author would like to correct any errors anyone finds.
7 >> >
8 >> > No, I'm not going to try this at home (grin) !
9 >>
10 >> After a quick read-through, it seems ok.
11 >> But I do miss quite a bit of steps to turn it into a usable system.
12 >
13 > Apart from a few screengrabs and advice on creating the VM in the first
14 > place, what benefit does this have over the handbook?
17 There are friendly pictures for the simple minded among us, like myself.