From: Stuart Howard <stuart.g.howard@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Missing font in Opera
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 22:52:46
1 Hi folks
2
3 I have misplaced some fonts or at least I think I have, I use Opera
4 for a browser but since the xorg migration the transfers page has no
5 text and the "progress bar" shows boxes instead of text.
6 This I presume is a font issue and probably happended during the upgrade
7 does anyone know which font it is that Opera uses and that I therefore
8 need to emerge or is it likly that I am just missing a link or
9 similar?
10
11 Any pointers will be happily recieved
12
13 cheers
14 stu
17 "There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand
18 binary, those who don't"
19
20 --Unknown
21 --