From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Missing font in Opera
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 09:41:23
1 On Thursday 27 July 2006 23:48, Stuart Howard wrote:
2
3 > I have misplaced some fonts or at least I think I have, I use Opera
4 > for a browser but since the xorg migration the transfers page has no
5 > text and the "progress bar" shows boxes instead of text.
6 > This I presume is a font issue and probably happended during the upgrade
7 > does anyone know which font it is that Opera uses and that I therefore
8 > need to emerge or is it likly that I am just missing a link or
9 > similar?
10 >
11 > Any pointers will be happily recieved
12
13 Starting from the beginning, have you re-emerged Opera and have you run #
14 revdep-rebuild?
15 --
16 Regards,
17 Mick