From: Stuart Howard <stuart.g.howard@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Missing font in Opera
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 09:50:35
1 Yes I have re-emerged Opera and run revdep-rebuild.
2
3 the USE flags are :
4 Calculating dependencies... done!
5 [ebuild R ] www-client/opera-9.00 USE="spell -debug -gnome
6 -qt-static" 0 kB
7
8 thanks for the reply
9
10 stu
11
12 On 28/07/06, Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com> wrote:
13 > On Thursday 27 July 2006 23:48, Stuart Howard wrote:
14 >
15 > > I have misplaced some fonts or at least I think I have, I use Opera
16 > > for a browser but since the xorg migration the transfers page has no
17 > > text and the "progress bar" shows boxes instead of text.
18 > > This I presume is a font issue and probably happended during the upgrade
19 > > does anyone know which font it is that Opera uses and that I therefore
20 > > need to emerge or is it likly that I am just missing a link or
21 > > similar?
22 > >
23 > > Any pointers will be happily recieved
24 >
25 > Starting from the beginning, have you re-emerged Opera and have you run #
26 > revdep-rebuild?
27 > --
28 > Regards,
29 > Mick
36 "There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand
37 binary, those who don't"
38
39 --Unknown
40 --