From: Stuart Howard <stuart.g.howard@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Missing font in Opera
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2006 09:33:21
1 I have discovered that if I emerge the previous package opera-8.54
2 then the fault goes away ie. all text is displayed normally but when I
3 return to opera 9 then the fault returns.
4 I guess there is no point raising a bug as it will almost certainly be
5 my system not the package. Is there a list anywhere of the "standard"
6 fonts that are used with linux distros? [ones that the opera people
7 would be using]
8 running from a term gives no clue as opera does not feedback errors to it.
9
10 stu