From: "Alan E. Davis" <lngndvs@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Inconsistent mountpoint for /
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 01:27:30
1 Thank you, Walt.
2
3 I live on a tropical island. I've been going through about all the
4 suggestions people have made and all the ideas I can think of.
5 Changed NICs. Recompiled kernel with better configuration.
6
7 Uptime 1:39
8
9 An improvement from earlier today.
10
11 I've edited /etc/fstab. But I'll leave grub alone until I'm sure what to do.
12
13 Thank you again.
14
15 Alan