From: Philip Webb <purslow@××××××××.net>
To: Gentoo User <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Firefox : tab grouping
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2017 08:06:13
1 170208 Philip Webb wrote:
2 > I tried to do a search for 'Thomas Telford' with the default Google :
3 > nothing happened nor when I substituted Wikipedia in the search-engine box ;
4 > OTOH in that box DuckDuckGo successfully found the Wikipedia entry.
5 > I also tried my bookmark for Wikipedia, which also refuses to work.
6
7 This problem was solved by updating to FF 45.7.0 ,
8 the latest stable (the latest testing 51.0 failed to compile).
9
10 I had understood that tab-grouping had been dropped by FF,
11 but was available via an add-on, Panorama something.
12 However, the new FF seems to have restored tab-grouping itself.
13
14 Is it back by popular demand ? Info is very welcome.
18 SUPPORT ___________//___, Philip Webb
19 ELECTRIC /] [] [] [] [] []| Cities Centre, University of Toronto
20 TRANSIT `-O----------O---' purslowatchassdotutorontodotca