From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Question about Seamonkey and a test.
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 10:04:23
1 Hartmut Figge wrote:
2 > Dale:
5 >> I just gave Seamonkey a fresh start. Now I have a question. I had the
6 >> old set up so that when I opened Seamonkey, it would start both the
7 >> browser and email. Now it only starts the browser. I remember it was
8 >> in the preferences somewhere but I can't find it for the life of me.
9 >>
10 > Check the desired option.
11 > http://www.triffids.de/pub/screenshot/sm100317.png (12 KB)
14 >> Also, I'm hoping this page will arrive and not be blank. Also, can
15 >> someone confirm this is TEXT ONLY with no HTML stuff.
16 >>
17 > It's OK. You could see yourself by using Ctrl+U. ;)
18 >
19 > Hartmut
23 Thanks for the link. I looked everywhere else but there. I was
24 thinking that only themes, fonts and such was in there. lol
25
26 I have sent messages to the list before with it set to plain text but it
27 still have html when the list got it. So, since I am starting over
28 basically with this setup, I wanted to make sure it was not only sent
29 plain text but received that way as well. Now if gmail would just send
30 me a copy of my message, then I would know for sure.
31
32 Thanks for help on both of these. I'm back in action again and didn't
33 lose any info.
34
35 Dale
36