From: William Kenworthy <billk@×××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: The Big Red Button - was Re: [gentoo-user] Power butten
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 11:44:16
1 use a usb mouse - dismantle it and use your big red button to close the
2 left mouse switch (or better one of the aux ones if they exist). Map
3 this to shutdown the system.
4
5 BillK
6
7 On Sat, 2006-09-16 at 11:17 +1000, Andrew Lowe wrote:
8 > Ryan Tandy wrote:
9 > > rob wrote:
10 > >> How do you get power pitten to shutdown and power off Gentoo box????
13 > Just a slight hijacking of this topic,
14 > I have a little EPIA server acting as firewall, npt, dhcp, dns,etc,etc.
15 > Now even though it doesn't pull a lot of power, I don't want it running
18 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list