From: Robert David <robert.david.public@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] E17 lock screen
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2012 10:18:28
1 Hi Kevin,
2
3 what exactly you missing on screen lock in E17? I use E17 and screen
4 lock is ok when suspending. It does not need some xscreenlock stuff, it
5 is just part of e. Just check settings->sceen->screen_lock and checkin
6 lock_on_suspend. Thats all:)
7
8 If you missing something, just make sure you build with all the modules
9 flags.
10
11 x11-wm/enlightenment-0.17.0 was built with the following:
12 USE="nls pam spell udev ukit -doc -emotion -static-libs"
13 ENLIGHTENMENT_MODULES="access backlight battery clock comp
14 conf-applications conf-dialogs conf-display conf-edgebindings
15 conf-interaction conf-intl conf-keybindings conf-menus conf-paths
16 conf-performance conf-randr conf-shelves conf-theme
17 conf-window-manipulation conf-window-remembers connman cpufreq
18 dropshadow everything fileman fileman-opinfo gadman ibar ibox illume2
19 mixer msgbus notification pager quickaccess shot start syscon systray
20 tasks temperature tiling winlist wizard xkbswitch"
23 Robert.
26 On Thu, 27 Dec 2012 18:51:26 -0600