From: Arnau Bria <arnau@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] syslog-ng facility
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 09:00:32
1 Hi,
2
3 I've installed syslog-ng and I was configuring it.
4 I'd like to separate ssh and named logs from messages, so I thought
5 each of that services had a "facilty", so I defined them and restarted
6 syslog-ng, but it fails saying that it does not know those facilities...
7
8 #filter f_named { facility(named); };
9 #filter f_sshd { facility(sshd); };
10
11 I have testes with named, sshd, bind, ssh...
12
13 So, how may I separate this services logs?
14 I used metalog and there you can use reg expressions, may I use it here
15 too?
16
17 Where may I find a list of facilities?
20 Cheers!
23 Arnau Bria
24 http://blog.emergetux.net
25 Wiggum: Dispara a las ruedas Lou.
26 Lou: eee, es un tanque jefe.
27 Wiggum: Me tienes hartito con todas tus excusas.
28 --
29 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list