From: Matti Nykyri <matti.nykyri@×××.fi>
To: "gentoo-user@l.g.o" <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] alternative kernels
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 19:09:26
1 > On Oct 27, 2014, at 3:54, <wabenbau@×××××.com> wrote:
4 > Am Sonntag, 26.10.2014 um 21:35
5 > schrieb Alec Ten Harmsel <alec@××××××××××××××.com>:
8 >>> On 10/26/2014 07:41 PM, Canek Peláez Valdés wrote:
9 >>> Keep it up, my dear Volker. You are really good for a few laughs.
10 >>
11 >> No. Neither of you should keep it up.
12 >>
13 >> You made a small comment about systemd being so fast that rebooting
14 >> doesn't matter. I tried to downplay that by stating that my laptop is
15 >> so old it doesn't matter, trying to steer the discussion away from
16 >> systemd. Nonetheless, a systemd flame war was started anyways. I have
17 >> not been on this mailing list for long, and I'm far from a long-time
18 >> user of Gentoo, but both of you guys need to give it a rest. I'm
19 >> extremely tired of it.
20 >>
21 >> I'm one of the youngest users on this list; if anyone is flaming, it
22 >> should be me - the young still-in-college hotshot who thinks he knows
23 >> everything.
24 >>
25 >> Alec
26 >