From: Mark David Dumlao <madumlao@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] a couple of systemd questions
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 00:48:01
1 The proper way to figure out what failed to start and why is to use systemctl
2
3 # list of running services
4 systemctl
5
6 # status of particular service
7 systemctl status name-of-service
8
9 Now if your concern is the service loading order, then you're really
10 talking about problems in your unit files, i.e., there's a dependency
11 or sequencing instruction that wasn't included. Unlike sysvinit, you
12 don't need a reboot to determine or solve load order problems.
13