From: Hogren <hogren@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Retrieving bounced list messages
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2017 09:56:54
1 Sorry I didn't read your response.
4 On 04/01/2017 08:58, Floyd Anderson wrote:
5 > I see no change to find any message on [1] by its message number.
6 > Although it were possible, my goal is to have the messages local
7 > stored and searchable while being offline. Also [2] doesn’t help here
8 > even though it offers a message download link — it’s not the raw email
9 > (with header fields).
10
11 For me, this is the raw mail [1]. When you are on a message, click on
12 "Download message RAW".
13
14 > Now there is still one thing. How to get messages (better whole
15 > threads) for offline usage from a period before the list subscription
16 > when their message numbers is unknown?
17
18 Use a Bash, Python, C++, or other language with curl/libcurl to filter
19 by date.
20 It's quiet easy :
21 - download the mailing page, with mounths date
22 - download subpage only if the dates you want are in these
23 - from subpages, retrieves ids for concerned messages and download it
24 with an URL like that [2]
25
26 [1] : https://marc.info/?l=gentoo-announce&m=148344860307130&q=raw
27 [2] : https://marc.info/?l=gentoo-announce&m=IDMESSAGE&q=raw