From: Pongracz Istvan <pongracz.istvan@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] problems with Xorg 7.2 and i810
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 15:28:17
1 I reemerged mesa, it seems a little bit better:
2 there are popup menus, which seems ok, but windows still do not refresh
3 the contents.
4
5 Cheers,
6 István
7
8 2007. 09. 15, szombat keltezéssel 17.04-kor Pongracz Istvan ezt írta:
9 > Hi,
12 > Hm, I'm not sure, what should I rebuild......
13 >
14 > Using metacity, opengl applications working well.
15 > Changing to compiz/beryl, everything seems fine, except, nothing
16 > refreshes its content.
17 > For example the terminal is only a black box: if I resize, I get a fresh
18 > "snapshot" of its content (for example a cursor or what I typed
19 > before....).
20 >
21 > Cheers,
22 > IStván
25 eGroupWare, gLiveCD, gentoo és barátai
26 http://www.osbusiness.hu
27 „A humor a méltóság támasza, fölényünket hirdeti
28 mindazzal szemben, amit a sors ránk mér.”
29 (Romain Gary)
32 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list