From: Willie Wong <wwong@×××××××××.EDU>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Messages on boot
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 03:01:25
1 Regarding your other problem (the one about cardmgr and PCMCIA)
2
3 (sorry about this, I kind of lost your original email)
4
5 look through your kernel configuration (it should be in
6 /usr/src/linux/.config), look for the line
7 CONFIG_PCCARD=y
8 CONFIG_PCMCIA=y
9 CONFIG_CARDBUS=y
10 if it is set to "n", then you don't have PCMCIA support compiled in
11 the kernel.
12
13 W
14