From: Michal 'vorner' Vaner <michal.vaner@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] linux symlink?
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2007 14:54:33
1 On Sun, Feb 04, 2007 at 02:51:44PM +0100, Etaoin Shrdlu wrote:
2 > On Sunday 4 February 2007 13:45, Jorge Almeida wrote:
3 >
4 > > I was under the impression that it is necessary to install Nvidia
5 > > drivers. Is this correct?
6 >
7 > If the link is not in place, nvidia-drivers will not build.
8
9 Quite any ebuild that installs modules needs the symlink, as far as I
10 know.
14 This message has optimized support for formating.
15 Please choose green font and black background so it looks like it should.
16
17 Michal "vorner" Vaner