From: Grant <emailgrant@×××××.com>
Subject: [gentoo-user] {OT} Computers and mental/emotional health
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2011 22:18:02
1 Over the years I've found that the time I spend on the computer has a
2 negative affect on my mental/emotional health. It seems to suck the
3 life out of life and impair my ability to function in the real world.
4 I've tried various things to counteract the problem, but the only
5 thing that really works is not getting on the computer, and that works
6 really well. I think part of the problem is caused by my processing
7 information, but I think part is due to radiation/glare from the
8 laptop screen. Has anyone dealt with this successfully? I'd love to
9 know how you did it.
10
11 - Grant