From: Philip Webb <purslow@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE menu missing: not solved !
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 16:23:46
1 090611 Mick wrote:
2 > I spoke too soon.
3 > This morning same story ... Menus are not present and running
4 > There must be a more intelligent fix to this than me booting into KDE
5 > every time I want to use a KDE application ?
6 > What's up with your KDE menu Philip?
7 > Were you able to make the changes stick?
8
9 I checked Krusader on Fluxbox & no the changes haven't stuck !
10 At least we're tracking the beast down, but haven't cornered it yet.
11 Something must be getting changed when we reboot.
12
13 You can test this by restoring the settings in KDE,
14 then without rebooting check they're there in Fluxbox,
15 then reboot & see what has happened, presumably they wb lost again.
16
17 After that has been confirmed, we can look into the cause more closely.
18
19 Anyone else have suggestions ?
23 SUPPORT ___________//___, Philip Webb
24 ELECTRIC /] [] [] [] [] []| Cities Centre, University of Toronto
25 TRANSIT `-O----------O---' purslowatchassdotutorontodotca