From: Colleen Beamer <colleen.beamer@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Issue 3 - CD Playing
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 05:40:47
1 Semi-solved.
2
3 On 10/18/11 19:21, Mark Knecht wrote:
4 > On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 4:16 PM, Colleen Beamer
5 > <colleen.beamer@×××××.com> wrote:
6 >> Hi everyone,
9 >> My CD drive will read data CD's, but will not play audio CD's. I've
10 >> tried with kscd and Kaffeine.
13 >> When I try to play an audio CD in kaffeine, I get an alert box that says:
14 >> Cannot find input plgin for MRL "cdda://"
15 I can now play an audio CD in kaffeine. I have no idea what I did! I
16 did add a couple of packages and because of this changed some use flags
17 and updated my system with --newuse, but that's all I did.
18
19 However, I still cannot play a CD in kscd.
20
21 Regards,
22
23 Colleen