From: Arnau Bria <arnau@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] burning audiocd with k3b
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 08:14:27
1 On Thu, 10 Aug 2006 13:02:42 -0400
2 PaulNM PaulNM wrote:
3
4 > It seems cdrecord comes across a write error after about 3 megs in.
5 > Since this is a cd-rw, I'd suggest:
6 >
7 > 1: Try recording a data project on that particular cd just to rule
8 > out cd problems. (Of course make sure the data files are at least 4
9 > megs. I'd go with at least 10-20 megs.)
10
11 I could do it, and I could burn 280 Mb.
12
13 > 2: K3B has an option to create the cd image before the actual burn,
14 > as opposed to on-the-fly.
15
16 The image ended fine
17
18 > 3: Try the simulate option.
19
20 It ended with new error. It burned 37 MB.
21
22 > 4: I'd also erase the cd through the menu option before actually
23 > trying any burns instead of letting k3b do it automatically.
24
25 Sure, and not just a fast erase
26
27 > 5: It also wouldn't hurt to re-emerge cdrecord, or even k3b, but I'd
28 > try the other things first.
29
30 I think it's my last option, but I don't belive it's going to help me...
31
32 > PaulNM
33
34 Thanks!
35 --
36 Arnau Bria
37 http://blog.emergetux.net
38 Wiggum: Dispara a las ruedas Lou.
39 Lou: eee, es un tanque jefe.
40 Wiggum: Me tienes hartito con todas tus excusas.
41 --
42 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list