From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Portage GUI interfaces...
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 12:11:34
1 On Thursday 25 February 2010 19:40:17 Dale wrote:
2
3 > Could you post the message for us? I would like a fix for this as
4 > well.
5
6 Hmm. I can't find it now either. Anyway, this is what I did:
7
8 Right-click in the Konsole window, select Edit Current Profile, open the
9 Tabs tab and add ": %w" to the string in Tab Title Format.
10
11 Now I think about it, this doesn't sound as though it will do what I
12 want, but nothing else comes to mind at the moment. I never use tabs in
13 Konsole, preferring to have several instances running so that I can see
14 what they're up to.
15
16 HTH - it's worth a try I suppose.
19 Rgds