From: Jorge Almeida <jalmeida@××××××××××××.pt>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] moving to ADSL
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 19:38:29
1 On Wed, 10 Jan 2007, b.n. wrote:
4 > Buying an hardware router with DHCP will avoid you any hassle. I did this way
5 > at my parent's home and everything runs perfectly.
6 >
7 > Of course I'm talking of a 24/7 connection.
8 >
9 Probably that's what I want, but how can I know? The handbook doesn't
10 talk about such things, and I have no experience with ADSL. What
11 configuring must be done for such setup? More important, what
12 documentation is there? (And the instructions in the handbook refer to
13 what kind of setup?)
16 Jorge Almeida
17 --
18 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list