From: "b.n." <brullonulla@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] moving to ADSL
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 19:15:38
1 Jorge Almeida ha scritto:
2 > I'm about to switch from cable to ADSL anytime soon, and I'm trying to
3 > prepare the computer for the big change, given that there will be a time
4 > gap without internet access and that I can't expect any support
5 > whatsoever from the provider's staff. Of course, I can't do any
6 > testing...
7
8 Buying an hardware router with DHCP will avoid you any hassle. I did
9 this way at my parent's home and everything runs perfectly.
10
11 Of course I'm talking of a 24/7 connection.
12
13 m.
14 --
15 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list