From: Abhay Kedia <abhay.ilugd@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] mplayerplug-in problems
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 22:29:51
1 On Monday 13 February 2006 01:39, Statux wrote:
2 > anyone have any ideas or similar experiences? Also, is there a different
3 > plugin that does the same thing? I've only known there to be mplayer's
4 > version.
5 >
6 I like to use mozplugger for these tasks.
7 http://mozplugger.mozdev.org/
8
9 It makes netscape compatible plugin thus enabling you to use it in almost
10 every browser including Konqueror, Mozilla, Firefox, Opera etc. Also it not
11 only handles video but also audio files, MIDI files, documents etc.
14 Regards,
15 Abhay