From: Statux <statux@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] mplayerplug-in problems
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 20:19:01
1 I've been having problems with mplayerplug-in for a long time and I'm
2 finally getting around to asking for help about it :)
3
4 It used to work fine, then came times when it would buffer so much of
5 the stream, play some of it, then stop (it would apparently stop when
6 the stream was completely buffered). Now, for a long time, it will
7 buffer some portion of the stream, but only play the audio. No video.
8
9 I have removed/reinstalled/upgraded/etc this package to no avail. Does
10 anyone have any ideas or similar experiences? Also, is there a different
11 plugin that does the same thing? I've only known there to be mplayer's
12 version. I'm starting to think that the old versions which would pop up
13 a window to do the video playback were actually not as annoying since
14 they worked :)
15
16 Help! :)
19 Statux <statux@×××××××××.net>