From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Beta test Gentoo with mdev instead of udev; version 3
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2012 14:05:08
1 Alan McKinnon wrote:
2 > Dunno about lazy old fart, but splog (snarky pedantic lazy old git)
3 > definitely is. I think we decided that Neil is the lazy old fart :-)
4
5 I'll take the plain "old fart" title. lol Drs think my body is at
6 least 70 anyway. I think my brain is old to but that's not what they
7 test, YET. o_O
8
9 Dale
10
14 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how you interpreted my words!
15
16 Miss the compile output? Hint:
17 EMERGE_DEFAULT_OPTS="--quiet-build=n"