From: "Brett I. Holcomb" <brettholcomb@×××××××××.net>
To: Bill Roberts <billbalt@×××××××××××××.com>, gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Sata Controllers and drives
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2006 05:01:08
1 Well, I have this controller - it arrived today. Did you have to do anything
2 to get I've booted the LiveCD and the controller is listed in lspci.
3 However, EVMS doesn't show any volumes nor does anything show up under scsi
4 in /dev/ I haven't found anything on the list or forum that has helped yet
5
6 Thanks.
7