From: Bill Roberts <billbalt@×××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Sata Controllers and drives
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2006 15:41:04
1 I just bought this sata controller:
2
3 SYBA SY-VIA-150 PCI SATA /IDE Combo Controller Card, Non Raid
4
5 Cost was $11.60 at Newegg. Gives you two satas, one ide. Only has one sata
6 cable with it, and you will need sata power-adapters, depending on the sata
7 drives you buy. Works well with the following kernel settings.
8
9 CONFIG_SCSI=y
10 CONFIG_SCSI_SATA=y
11 CONFIG_SCSI_SATA_VIA=y