From: Iain Buchanan <iaindb@××××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Uploading Files to Windows CE
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 23:03:19
1 On Fri, 2010-10-08 at 05:30 -0400, dhk wrote:
2
3 > You know I have that installed. It looks like I tried it once, but
4 > didn't get far with it and then started exploring other options. Since
5 > I haven't found other options so I think I need to revisit this.
6
7 version 0.15 is on the way, at the least try 0.14. You may not want the
8 entire list of packages, probably just synce-hal, synce-sync-engine and
9 synce-gvfs. gvfs will give you nautilus browsing of your device ;)
14 The best cure for insomnia is to get a lot of sleep. -W.C. Fields