From: Michael Orlitzky <michael@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] {OT} Development framework with access restriction?
Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2011 19:05:31
1 On 10/01/11 19:46, Grant wrote:
2 >
3 > I think separate repositories would only be necessary when using
4 > distributed version control (git) as opposed to centralized
5 > (subversion). I think subversion's path-based authorization should
6 > eliminate the need for separate repositories?
9 Separate repos aren't strictly necessary, but it's much harder to verify
10 your path permissions than it is to verify that your repositories are
11 separate.
12
13 The first involves config files and cascading information; the second
14 involves being able to count to two =)