From: Wynn Wolf Arbor <wolf@××××××.systems>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Bitwarden, anyone?
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2020 06:49:30
1 On 2020-06-14 23:20, Peter Humphrey wrote:
2 > On Sunday, 14 June 2020 19:06:36 BST Wynn Wolf Arbor wrote:
3 >
4 > That was a good idea - but it didn't help, so that's not the answer.
5
6 If you're still interested in debugging this, did the error message stay
7 the same? At least the path "/tmp/.org.chromium.Chromium.QkN0cP" should
8 have change to indicate the new TMPDIR. It should also have created
9 files there.
10
11 > Yes, I understand that.
12
13 Oh, sorry if I misunderstood something then. I had assumed that you
14 thought Java was needed for the Bitwarden app. There's no indication on
15 the site that it is (though then again it also doesn't say that it is an
16 Electron app), so I thought the confusion came from "JavaScript" in the
17 error message.
18
19 Good to hear that the bitwarden-cli app works for you.
22 Wolf