From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] WPA2 connection configuration?
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 15:50:41
1 On Tue, 27 Sep 2011 17:08:45 +0200, Alan McKinnon wrote:
2
3 > > The only thing I've noticed is that ntp-client doesn't run when
4 > > booting. ntpd does run immediately after ntp-client fails. I'm not
5 > > sure if that's caused by some delay in the wired network coming up
6 > > using wicd or something else but it was working in my previous setup.
7 > > Any ideas about that one?
8 >
9 > Yes, I had that too. IIRC the fix is to tweak the ntp init scripts to
10 > only run after the wicd daemon is running. The init script for ntp
11 > assumes you'll be using the net.* stuff.
12
13 Or run ntp-client from WICD's post-connect scripts.
17 Neil Bothwick
18
19 Are Cheerios really doughnut seeds?